2016年3月6日星期日

It is always hard to me to figure out a topic for my blog every week. I am not sure what I am going to talk about today, cause my crazy roommate is keep scramming in her room that makes my unable to focus. It's a warm afternoon, and thanks god there is a sunny day again. The nest in front of my window is lovely, the mommy bird is sitting is the nest, and the dad is standing on the twist, I am looking forward to see their baby grow up. I like to record these little amazing creatures around me. 

So, maybe that’s why I like to shoot stars. When I was young, it was the first time I heard about the meteor shower, I was really curious, and set an alarm color at 4am. When the alarm clock rung, I was so sleepy and after a strong conflict in my mind, I finally decided to get up and see what was the meteor exactly. I opened the door to the top of the building in my house carefully and quietly, by the time I saw the sky, I was shocked by the fantastic phenomenon. I never saw such a lot stars in the sky; they were so beautiful and attractive and made me drop in to the shining world. I almost forget the cold at that winter night, and stare those tinkle stars for such a long time.


Occasionally, I saw some interesting photography about stars on the Internet; the stars in the pictures become a line, which connected by a lot of single stars. After that, I did some research about star shooting and decided to try it by myself! I prepared a shutter and knew that the environment should dark enough and avoid artificial lights; it is better to hide the moon by clouds. However, I feel a little scary to stay outside alone at night, so I called one of my friends who loves photography as well. And went together to his university, Peking University, found a pavilion, and then started shooting. Even, the weather was cold and I have to stay outside for an hour or more, I still felt exciting to shoot it!



没有评论:

发表评论