2016年2月11日星期四

A Disguised Self

Nowadays, it is hard for people to show their true personality to public. In other words, people usually prefer to be perfect before others. For example, people prefer to show others that they are strong rather than they are weak or unconfident. In most ways, they are more willing to hide their real feelings but show a proper face in some occasion.

In our life, people like to wearing masks everyday. For example, if my friends do not like a person, they will not show that feeling obviously. Because they don’t want to ruin the whole atmosphere or even call a fight. Moreover, I really cannot understand that some of my classmates in high school, who always others opinion. I even think about that if they have their own thoughts or not.

In addition, people in working are also the same way, they have to show fully respective to their boss, whatever it is true or not. Since, they need to keep the job to sustain their family, they have no choice.
  
Furthermore, it is also happened on me. For instance, I am a person, who will feel insecure sometimes, especially, when I am stay alone far away from home. In this case, I would like to pretend to be strong, and I will feel better if I pretend myself to be a boy rather than a girl. Besides, I like smile, and I also want to bring my happiness to those people around me, so I never show my sadness to my families or someone who close to me. Because I know that they are care about me, my negative mood may influence theirs. Like every time I video chat with my parents, I always tell them some interesting things happened recently rather than I caught a cold yesterday or I miss my home something like that.


So I took these pictures, just want to express some feelings above all.     





1 条评论:

  1. Today in class you said these images were "fun". I think they are much more than that. I think they exhibit a great release and a clever response to a conversation that you have with your closest friends and even with yourself. It must be so difficult to speak words in English that don't have a direct interpretation from Chinese. I think your photography is very powerful and creative-- allowing you to be able to use the universal language of imagery. It's very nice to see you be so bold in your photographs-- I think they are terrific! You are witty, fierce and expressive-- Bravo!!

    回复删除