2016年2月21日星期日

School Trip in Ping Yao

I shoot these pictures in Ping yao where in Shan xi province. That was a school social practice trip when I was in university. We went to a mountain, and lived there for about half a month to take pictures.

When I arrived the place that we are living, I was shocked by the room. I know that maybe there is no big hotel or soft bed here, but we should have a place, which looks like a motel or something at least. However, the reality is 8 people in one room and we have to share a little bathroom. There is only a small window in the room and the most important thing is that there are some insects on the ceiling!!!! At that time, I started to regret to participate in this trip. 
 
Those people in my pictures are the residences in that mountain, it is really hard for me to imagine there still have a lot of people who live in such a poor condition. They grow food by themselves and sale it for living; they need to walk to some place far away from home to grape pure water; all furniture in their home are extremely old. Most of them a old people or children, since adults went to some big cities to find a job, only come back home once a year or maybe less than that.

Since then, I started to figure out how happiness life I am living now. I have nothing to worry about, almost have everything I want, at least I can see my parents everyday which is seems easy but it’s impossible for the children who lived here. Therefore, I have no reason to unsatisfied with my life now, and I have to see the time that spend with my family as a precious.

At the end of the trip, I no longer complained everything, on the country, I was really respect those people who lived in the countryside and grew food for us. What’s more, the time I spent with my classmates and friends were really unforgettable.       







2 条评论: